Punto (Mk2/2b) few updated pics of the punto

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) few updated pics of the punto

didnt want it where the standard one is cause it always seems to come out at an angle and look ghey.

and i had the guy make it like that, as i said, because its how i wanted it to look

the cutout looks bigger cause its actually melted a little bit :eek: i didnt like the look of the exhaust being off to the side tbh.

im not sure about smoking the lights at all, will be pondering it though :)chin: psx lights are better though :p)

and abarth spoiler could be on the way soon....

Re: few updated pics of the punto - new side reps.

sent my side reps. and front indicators off to be tinted. got them back today so i put them in.

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

im really pleased with them :D keeping my silver/back theme alive

1.8Stilo said:
sorry but tht corsa is :yuck:

urs is lookin good tho :)
thanks. the corsas totaly standard apart from the irmscher rear lights mate ;)

i know it looks like both cars have tints but neither of us do. just the seats and how it apears from upstairs

I was showing my sister this thread last night and she loves your Punto, Charlie :D She has one of those awful mk2 things though :p

She said I should get Angel Eyes and the same wheels for my Punto... Although mine is battered, the wrong colour and has 5 doors... It'd look silly :p

helpimonfire said:
I was showing my sister this thread last night and she loves your Punto, Charlie :D She has one of those awful mk2 things though :p

She said I should get Angel Eyes and the same wheels for my Punto... Although mine is battered, the wrong colour and has 5 doors... It'd look silly :p
:eek: mk2 :yuck: if shes a pretty lass i can let her off :):eek:

isnt yours Pis* colour? that colour rules and would look great with anthracite and black (y)

just cause you have 5doors dont mean you cant have angel eyes :confused:

charlieboy said:
:eek: mk2 :yuck: if shes a pretty lass i can let her off :):eek:

isnt yours Pis* colour? that colour rules and would look great with anthracite and black (y)

just cause you have 5doors dont mean you cant have angel eyes :confused:

Nooo... it's just the fact that I see a modified 5 door and can't help but laugh. I'm gunna wait until I get a 3 door before making any changes. And besides... I have no money :cry:

She used to own a mk1 sporting, but she kinda wrote it off a bit... :eek:

helpimonfire said:
Nooo... it's just the fact that I see a modified 5 door and can't help but laugh. I'm gunna wait until I get a 3 door before making any changes. And besides... I have no money :cry:
make it a gt when you change(y)

helpimonfire said:
She used to own a mk1 sporting, but she kinda wrote it off a bit... :eek:
lol.... a 'bit'? how could she killa beautiful mk1?! :cry: lol

charlieboy said:
make it a gt when you change(y)

lol.... a 'bit'? how could she killa beautiful mk1?! :cry: lol

Well, you know Fiat had a brake line re-call? She was on her way to get that done, lost all brakes and ended up taking out a small wall and ending up in a ditch :cry:

Her mk2 is for sale though, so it won't be with her much longer hopefully ;) :p

GT... mmm.... I do want one, but my insurance will cripple me at the minute, lol.

And yeah, p*ss coloured Punto's rule :slayer:

helpimonfire said:
Well, you know Fiat had a brake line re-call? She was on her way to get that done, lost all brakes and ended up taking out a small wall and ending up in a ditch :cry:

Her mk2 is for sale though, so it won't be with her much longer hopefully ;) :p

GT... mmm.... I do want one, but my insurance will cripple me at the minute, lol.

And yeah, p*ss coloured Punto's rule :slayer:
i gta wait till afetr uni to get my gt, should be 22/23 by then so insurance wont be too bad hopefully.

the mk2 has to go!.... is another mk1 coming back?.. lol

charlieboy said:
was but i cant contain myself. might have more secrets for stanny though...

Lol well do I get to be in the know about the other secrets, or will I have to wait like everyone else this time? ;)

charlieboy said:
i gta wait till afetr uni to get my gt, should be 22/23 by then so insurance wont be too bad hopefully.

the mk2 has to go!.... is another mk1 coming back?.. lol

I told her she could buy mine, but she's after something bland and japanese (n)

I may see about getting a sporting in the near future, possibly when my insurance is due... :yum:

Back