Styling Few Questions

Currently reading:
Styling Few Questions

CJ_CINQQY

Established member
Ok i have a few questions that i hope you lot can answer
i have a broom yellow cinquecento sporting and ive seen the pictures of the top of the dash bords painted, as the seatbelts and little bits of the interior are red,would it look good if i painted it red?with the car being yellow?

also has any ever seen or got a cinquecento with Starmag Alloys?i was looking at them when i had a mini and wondering if they would fit onto my cinquecento?and could sumbody do me a picture of a yellow sporting with the starmag aloys on so i could see what it looks like please?

finally question on ebay htere are alot of engine chips forsale that can add 5-25 bhp and are about £5 are these any good?

CJ_CINQQY said:
yellow cinquecento sporting and ive seen the pictures of the top of the dash bords painted, as the seatbelts and little bits of the interior are red,would it look good if i painted it red?with the car being yellow?

Only you can answer as to whether you think it looks good or not TBH - you may get glare though if its a shiny finish..........................

CJ_CINQQY said:
also has any ever seen or got a cinquecento with Starmag Alloys?i was looking at them when i had a mini and wondering if they would fit onto my cinquecento?and could sumbody do me a picture of a yellow sporting with the starmag aloys on so i could see what it looks like please??

I can see where you're coming from with the StarMags.................Minis and Centos have completely different PCDs, and different centre bores IIRC....dunno the offset of the StarMags offhand, but they would probably require spacers..................

Unless you can get a set machined to suit, they will not fit................

CJ_CINQQY said:
finally question on ebay htere are alot of engine chips forsale that can add 5-25 bhp and are about £5 are these any good?

No. Simple answer. :) If you have a search, you'll find plenty of threads as to why they aren't any good :)

HTH (y)

Back