Image055.jpg

Punto (Mk1) few pics of my baby

Introduction

This is my lil punto gt on an s plate

There are just too many mods so I wont even bother the car is being rebuilt in every way oneday shell be good as new :) only better

what you all think :slayer: ?
Lol i dnt want to spam this thread so i want tlk anyomore than this about them here apart from this. Only reason im gettin rid is they are ELX based pods, so theres nothing to hold them to the door at the top and i dont want to go poking holes in the door cards to screw them to it. Need a spare set of sporting ones. then im moulding my tweeters into the top grills so they kinda, frog-eye out (if you get me) and just haivng my speaker and cross-over showing on teh bottom and spraying both teh pod and the grill/tweeter (hybrid :p ) in anthracite, not covering them. If someone wants them, they could have them cheap.

Jordan

I recon about 170-80 & 1.5 bar over boost not really a lot but it seems real quick. as soon as I get all the parts i need working together as one it should work out real nice. Hey I just been out for a mad drive as it goes 120(kph) lol (y) in 4th;) lol couldn't believe it i just got a new chip ya see so i have been testing lately how the car runs. Its a bit flat in places at the mo, but that's to be expected

Hey i just got my big valve head from power on the road in Italy. Its the same one as in the picture. Here are some of the head specs for you all. I am pleased with my purchase I got a good deal I recon £500 it cost me. When you consider you may pay 350-400 £ for lesser work:slayer: I can also sell my old head so get some money back maybe 80-100 pounds

now all I need is a bigger turbo (i have seen a nice one) con rods, manifold & I'm set to rip up the roads with a mental gt :D

"39mm inlet valve, stock is 36mm
33mm exhaust valve, same as stock but sodium fitted for high temps
enlarged valve seats
shortened valve guides for better flow in bronze for less friction at high
temps, stock only exhaust is in bronze
polished and ported ducts
cnc machined valve seats, vacuum checked for optimum seal when valve is
closed
uprated valve springs
skimmed and combustion chamber recess
special tcrime cum inside"

Back