General Few Bravo questions

Currently reading:
General Few Bravo questions

richstrat

Whilst waiting for my new Bravo I'm sorting out my MP3's for the Blue & me system. How do you organise these files on a USB drive - will the system recognise mp3's if they are subdivided into folders by album or artist or do you just lump all the files in together?

I've also ordered the sunroof - I'm assuming the blinds for the sunroof are manual (or are they swish electric ones like on the Honda Civic?). Also, does anyone know if you can use roof bars with the electric sunroof?

Finally, I will probably upgrade the headlight bulbs (Night breakers maybe) can anyone let me know what the bulb fitment (ideally main, dipped & fog)

Thanks in advance...

Rich

MP3's - put them into folders. You can even say "Folders" and it will list them for you.

Sunroof - no idea.

Bulbs - Wouldn't bother. It has polyelliptical headlights which look great and are fine visibility wise.

Thanks guys. I've got HID's at the moment - they are SOOOO bright I'm worried anything else is going to look dim, hence the upgrade question.

MP3's are being transferred at the mo, although I think I've gone overkill with a 16GB pen drive (although I did get a nice blue one to match the blue sailcoth!)

If anyone knows about the sunroof would appreciate an answer...

Cheers

Yes, they are bright, but how can they be illegal if nearly all manufacturers (Fiat excluded) offer them either as an option or in some cases as standard?

As I understand it, aftermarket HID's are illegal - largely because OM hids have to have an auto ranging function (basically self adjusting headlights) to ensure the lights do not dazzle, but I don't believe that was the question I was asking as Osram night breakers are just standard upgraded bulbs...

Sorry about this, but I'm a bit ignorant/old when it comes to subjects like HIDs. Are these the very bright blue kind of lights as fitted to BMWs etc? If so, I have some concerns about their use in built-up areas as they are usually set up by the manufacturers on the high setting. There is some evidence that these lights cause the pupils of oncoming drivers to contract giving reduced vision, which in turn makes them less able to see pedestrians and cyclists that may be in areas that are not very well lit. A colleague of mine was knocked off his bicycle by a following driver who claimed to be dazzled by an oncoming car with this kind of headlamps. My colleague has yet to return to work and there is some doubt whether he ever will and may be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

i was thinking of getting after market hids for mine because the STD lights are so poor. From the comments here i am wondering if there is something wrong with the adjustment on mine. I cant see cats eyes at 30m and that makes traveling on dual carrageways really scary.

i was thinking of getting after market hids for mine because the STD lights are so poor. From the comments here i am wondering if there is something wrong with the adjustment on mine. I cant see cats eyes at 30m and that makes traveling on dual carrageways really scary.

I'd do a test against a wall for alignment - if you can't get them enough ahead I'd get the dealer to check it.

Back