Few bits

Currently reading:
Few bits

K

Kris

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Heya, are they original fiat alloys? What happened to your 1.8? It was looking good.

That's cool, has it changed much? What happened to your 1.2? Did you fit those M3 mirrors?

Still the same...1.2 got wrote off by a lorry so that got scrapped. Nah didn't fit them in the end, I still have them so I may see how they look on the 1.8.

Those mirrors always look better sprayed and fitted to abarth bravo's, fit the curves better. Are you doing much else to it? Interest for bravo/a's seems to be at an all time low now :0(

unfortunately no they are not standard fiat alloys i am going to sand them down and spray them this week will put the link up on here once done.

Well i'm going to fit the abarth bumper (eventually) and the front springs that came with the car. Will also fit the xhaust and depending on the sound will either keep it or get a custm one done. I also want to tint the back 3 windows and get some new alloys :) Everything else has been done.

sig.jpg

Picture of the wheels been sanding them down all day today tomrrow paint them ... this is not a sale thread for them ill put the link up once they are advertised

wheels.jpg