Fastcar shoot

Currently reading:
Fastcar shoot

Whiley

Established member
on behalf of alex; sure some of you know me and alex had our photoshoot with fastcar last week, just thought would put some teaser pics up that we got on our phones, some of the pics they did where so sweeet though loved it :D

DSC00072.jpg

DSC000761.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

pass, ive got no idea, did midge say anything bout mine? hes a really sound guy, good laugh to talk to. how long did your shoot take?

yea next month im pretty sure is what he said, he is a top geezer though i agree. shoot took about 6 hours or so, never realised it would take so long worth it though :rolleyes:

yea next month im pretty sure is what he said, he is a top geezer though i agree. shoot took about 6 hours or so, never realised it would take so long worth it though :rolleyes:

I think it might be may mines is in, coz nxt month is apparently uk's hardest rides, ( which mines certainly isnt !)

yeah i was shocked at how long it takes, but great fun

I'll actually buy this copy when it's on the shelves :p

make sure you wear a mask, its just not worth the risk of been seen.
whats your tactic for getting past all the 12 year olds while they squabble over who gets to nick this months free multicolour chavlight LEDs?
i suggest you distract them using the underwear pages from a freemans catalogue. that should buy you enough time to slip a copy away.

Back