Fast And The Furious 3

Currently reading:
Fast And The Furious 3

im looking forward to that, looks a bit wicked tbh...

the second one was a bit pants, you cant beat the first...

yawn.jpg

"ahll ma laife, paypol bheen thelling" good god man you're not forest gump, learn to pop that pleghm ball out your throat,

now if they put ryan reynolds in the lead, allow him to toally rip the genre to shreds, that might be worth a look

Last edited:
hmmm will see what its like when it comes out..

Drifting = cool. cars = cool. Actors well we wont comment on that asian girls hmm lol.

Will have to see although some of those drifts just looked a bit laughable i know people can drift in small spaces but come on!!

the first one was resonable, the cars were ugly, the actors were ugly, but the film got by OK.
the second one, as has been previoulsy slated, wasn't even worth hanging around for the 2nd half of it, I can't actually remember anything that happened that was memberable about the film, utter bolz
the third one looks like it might have some more meat on it, and their are quite a few hot ladeez:cool:

From that advert it looks like the invading american guy is driving a mustang:confused: , yes you can drift one of them, but it will body roll and lurch so much that even D1 guys would struggle to perform as they want it to

trigxm said:
im looking forward to that, looks a bit wicked tbh...

the second one was a bit pants, you cant beat the first...

*craig goes and finds hammer and gets in cinq and sets off*

2F2F was amazing, bow wow is alright but nothing on ludacris as he can only be old enough to be driving a year or so lol

and no paul walker :shakehead.. new guy just looks like a lookalike of him!

but i mean ill still be at the cinema the day it comes out! (y)

TurboCinqy said:
*craig goes and finds hammer and gets in cinq and sets off*

2F2F was amazing, bow wow is alright but nothing on ludacris as he can only be old enough to be driving a year or so lol

and no paul walker :shakehead.. new guy just looks like a lookalike of him!

but i mean ill still be at the cinema the day it comes out! (y)

you cant beat the original.. i mean cmon man,, vin diesel made that film good so did the vw jetta.. :D

ludacris was excellent in the second, but i didnt like the film that much, im for the original

if vin diesel was making a come back im sure he'd have a mention or a clip in the trailor as that would drag along alot more peeps imo...

and vw jetta :slayer: i forgive you for your earlier comment :p

TurboCinqy said:
if vin diesel was making a come back im sure he'd have a mention or a clip in the trailor as that would drag along alot more peeps imo...

and vw jetta :slayer: i forgive you for your earlier comment :p

the jetta pwned... so did the spanish chick.. the driver one, she looked hot :p

Back