fart mask **VERY NOT SAFE FOR MEAL TIMES**

Currently reading:
fart mask **VERY NOT SAFE FOR MEAL TIMES**

And Weeman virtually stripping to show how many times he got hit by the pro paintballers :mad:

How cool was the minibikes with Matt Hoffman, and ehren lost another tooth in the supermarket :slayer:
They surely be mad

Michael

the minimotos were awesome, not to mention the rocket bike, and johnny knoxville's Big Red Rocket (y)

mini bikes were soo funny.

I dnt think i have eva watched a clip as much as the air horn golf tho and laughed as much:

Im up for it. Got all my own kit too except protective gear :eek: :D. I have sweet gun and all the camo and boots, just need googles. Im gonna own you j1ppers :devil:

What gun you got?

I used to have one of these back in the day when they were cutting edge:

1074463648.jpg

And a carbon fibre wrapped air system worth about £300

Still got my team shirt with my name on it!

Mines very similar :). Havent used it in over a year. Might get a gas canister and give it a clean :D. Mine aint fully auto but their for noobs anyway. Soon as they run out of ammo put two in their chest and one in the head then one in the nutz if your feeling mean :devil: :slayer:.

Mines very similar :). Havent used it in over a year. Might get a gas canister and give it a clean :D. Mine aint fully auto but their for noobs anyway. Soon as they run out of ammo put two in their chest and one in the head then one in the nutz if your feeling mean :devil: :slayer:.

There alot more markers on the market than there used to be. I payed around £800 for that one on its own, the one I ahd before that was about £500!

Back