fao Wimmy and any 1 else that can help

Currently reading:
fao Wimmy and any 1 else that can help

S

Smee

as some of u know i am getting a leather retrim to my car. (aswell as a repair bill). but being a fat bastard i am i have worn the cushion i sit on. so im looking for a passenger bootom cushion plz people. i know wimmy has some seats and also know u do to ash. just the bottom bit from passenger (less likely to be worn) to replace my own

thanks

Smee

Smee,

I would prefer to sell my seat as a whole unit rather than take apart and sell the bits.

Make me an offer for a full seat and it yours.

Stop dodging the salad :p

lol salad dodging is wat makes me... me... well u tell me how much for passenger seat. u then dismantle the bottom bit and ill let u keep the other bit to resell on ebay if u like.. lol

Smee

Smee, your leather trimmer will re-bolster it for you! and how big is your ass exactly if its wearing out the passenger seat?!?!?!

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4

smee you can have mine if you wanna come get erm! im skinny so my seats are fine!

u can have ur steel rims back 2 now! lol ;) they are siting in the shed! since i got my alloys

ash how much for the passenger seat bottom bit? and can u find out delivary please. i am very interested.

my jean size are 36/38 waist. but i am 6ft5 dont forget. i want to get down to a 34 and as its getting sunnier and lighter in the eveings i will be loosing weight as i train again

Smee

@ Smee/Wimmy - IF you are going to take the seats apart can i have the seat covers please :)

Daz

???? im guessing they will remove mine when they do the leather so i see if i can get them for ya mate.

still need to find the arse pad tho. grrrr

Smee

2597smeetag1.jpg

re

every re trimmers i have gone to said they can re bolster any worn parts to make them like new, or put in firmer foam on sides to make them more supportive etc?

Re: re

he said he can but it wont last as long as it should. he said he recommends getting a new 1. this way u know it will last

Smee

2597smeetag1.jpg

no offence but that sounds stupid to me? surely if his is new foam etc made for use in seats it should last as long as oe stuff?

and buying new stuff, your gonna be gettin stuff that is old and used even if only by a lighter person? lol

Where abouts are you smee are you anywhere between leeds and coventry? you can have mine on the condition that you take both as they r blocking up my shed price = free + a tenna for petrol

Tommy k lives in spalding thats about 50miles from norfolk if u ask him nicely he might take them from cov to there next time he goes home then u only have to co 50 miles its up to you but i dont think he will b going home for the nextweek or so also my seats are the mk1 shape dont know if they are the same as urs but u have the whole seat

lol thanks mate. but i think i may have found 1.

no the new leather im getting all black all over will do me a treat.

Smee