FAO mike and ant wells

Currently reading:
FAO mike and ant wells

J

jords

Allright lads, i know your planning on coming over my way on sunday 30th.... ive got something that may be of interest to you.

A freind of mine, roberto, a bit of a bravo fanatic has passed away. He used to love bravos and had a 1.8 like mine, and i bought my 1.8 off his brother 4 years or more ago. he had a full indy bodykit never fitted but front had previously been painted that he never got around to putting on his bravo.

I've been given it to do with as i please, and as my cars already fully kitted, i thought it would be a nice thing to give it to someone for free that's going to put it to good use.

So if either of you would like it its yours, just let me know.... the only condition is that it doesn't go up for sale on ebay the day after you get it, and you put it all to good use. I don't want to see it get wasted.

thanks

sorry to hear mate,as phone call ill take it ill put it to some good use :)

cheers,take it easy mate
speak soon

Mine already has the Abarth kit so I'll let Mike take it. Sorry to hear about Roberto, he was a member on here wasn't he? I remember seeing some of his posts when searching.

it was definitely was not the Roberto from on here, it was a lad i know from my end of the sticks and was my age (23). Just thought id clear that up in case anyone misreads the post.

anyways that's sorted then mike's going to take it when he can get over this way =)