Styling Facelift grill on a silver Abarth

Currently reading:
Styling Facelift grill on a silver Abarth

i had a viewty before...gash
iphone pics look much better. on the huge! screen.
it sends pics, etc..everything any other phone does, and it looks great,
and its got limewire on it, so can get songs free on the go...infact it does everything. :rolleyes:

still aint as big as my ipod:p:p:p and how many pixels is the iphone

iphoneRotary.gif
so this is what you carry round then:D:D:D

From the pics taken with the iPhone, I'd say the actual quality is on par with the 2MP camera on my SE w880i. Not that that's terrible, but I don't think it's the greatest pic obtained from 2 megapixels (my older w810i was probably marginally better for example).

Personally, I'm no fan of Apple, the iPod or anything related. I have tried most of the product range (I'll admit this doesn't include the iPhone) and in every case I've always thought "I'll have something else." Not that I can't see the appeal, they're just not for me.

As for the car and the wheels, I reckon it looks better after. Black or very dark wheels aren't always the best option, but they look good on yours Coyle. Had toyed with the idea of getting some black 17" alloys with a polished lip, but shall wait till it's lowered and see how it sits on the standard 16s.

As I said about the grille though, it definitely looks better with the mesh version. I actually think the original black grille looks better than the silver late model one. I'm happy with my mesh grille, however, I am tempted to put a small Abarth badge in the corner. Think I'll live with it for a bit though before I change it.

Last edited:
cheers mate. glad you like the wheels and grill
im happy with how it looks now.
i love my iphone, and don't think theres a better gadget available.
the abarth badges are cheap mate.
i got mine on ebay

cheers mate. glad you like the wheels and grill
im happy with how it looks now.
i love my iphone, and don't think theres a better gadget available.
the abarth badges are cheap mate.
i got mine on ebay

Well, as long as you like it, that's the important thing. There's certainly aspects that I like about it, the looks for one. However, if I were in the market for a phone like that, I'd get a Nokia n96 when it comes out. My Dad got a MacBook a while back and now hates Microsoft even more so than he used to. Always preaches to me about how wonderful Apple are, so it's making me a little biased :D

Have seen the badges every time I'm on eBay, certainly considering one or two. Was thinking bout getting black scorpion one's for the wheel centre caps to cover the Fiat one's as well.

One question though, was it easy to fix your badge to the mesh grille? As far as I could see, most of them just have adhesive pads on the back.

Last edited:
Well, as long as you like it, that's the important thing. There's certainly aspects that I like about it, the looks for one. However, if I were in the market for a phone like that, I'd get a Nokia n96 when it comes out. My Dad got a MacBook a while back and now hates Microsoft even more so than he used to. Always preaches to me about how wonderful Apple are, so it's making me a little biased :D

Have seen the badges every time I'm on eBay, certainly considering one or two. Was thinking bout getting black scorpion one's for the wheel centre caps to cover the Fiat one's as well.

One question though, was it easy to fix your badge to the mesh grille? As far as I could see, most of them just have adhesive pads on the back.

Ive had my iphone a year in october. so not like there was anything better at the time, and i dont know of anything better right now either.

the badge was easy to fit mate. self adhesive, but i put abit of super glue on for good luck (y)

mate...u love the iphone as much as you love my car ha ha
well..i love them equaly..i couldnt say a favourite, it wouldn't be fair.
both gorgeous and practical haha :D

I think i'm going to need therapy all ths talk about the iphone is just going to get me crazy:nutter: that thing should be illegal:D.

where abouts are you in stoke

Back