F1 Results

Currently reading:
F1 Results

A genuinely good race IMHO, some silly pit mistakes maybe cost us some entertainment but there was some good racing going on there right through the field. Gutted for Lotus.
Hoped Weber would do one on Vettel at the end, but the RB team made the right call on strategy. C'est la vie.

H

I didn't get to see the full race and have the highlights on record, will get to them this week. Here's the race results,

1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
2 Fernando Alonso Ferrari
3 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
4 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
5 Felipe Massa Ferrari
6 Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
7 Nico Rosberg Mercedes GP
8 Michael Schumacher Mercedes GP
9 Kamui Kobayashi Sauber
10 Vitaly Petrov Renault
11 Sergio Perez Sauber
12 Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari
13 Paul Di Resta Force India-Mercedes
14 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth
15 Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari
16 Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault
17 Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth
18 Jerome d'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth
19 Daniel Ricciardo Hispania-Cosworth (Narain Karthikeyan)
20 Karun Chandhok Lotus-Renault (Jarno Trulli)
21 Vitantonio Liuzzi Hispania-Cosworth
22 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
23 Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth
24 Nick Heidfeld Renault

I enjoyed that race, action all the way from start to finish. Just a shame Vettel's championship lead didn't get dented any more and Button couldn't finish a bit higher to help out McLaren in the constructors. Good to see Massa still managing to keep it together though I obviously Alonso's still head honcho. Seb was lucky to get past him in that last dash pit stop.

Just watched the highlights, god knows how they chose them, seems to have been action all the way through. Hopefully Hamilton, Button, Alonso and Massa can do more damage to the dominance for the RB's. Gotta feel for Button having to be retired due to hydraulic failure considering most cars are showing high levels of reliability these days.

richard33dees said:
Just watched the highlights, god knows how they chose them, seems to have been action all the way through. Hopefully Hamilton, Button, Alonso and Massa can do more damage to the dominance for the RB's. Gotta feel for Button having to be retired due to hydraulic failure considering most cars are showing high levels of reliability these days.

Jeez, shows where my head's at the now - had forgotten he'd actually went out lol He was coming back as well and looked like he could even perhaps get a podium but it wasn't to be :/ Seems McLaren are getting the most DNFs this year of the top teams, mostly through human error than reliability it has to be said.

Was a shame to an extent that Webber couldn't get past Alonso. I don't like the RB's dominating, but Mark I think's the most deserving of a championship chance and I think he needs a win to take it back to Seb. His standing in the team's been a little off for a while and though they know he's a great racer, I don't think he has full confidence in RB. Only reason he's stayed is because he knows they're still giving him the best chance to win the championship and I don't think he'd perhaps work as well in a Ferrari/Mercedes/McLaren team environment.

Hey folks, my apologies for not having had a news story up for this prior to the race. I got it part written then never got it finished. The race itself seemed pretty eventful, didn't get to see the whole thing, just the highlights so probably missed alot of the action. Anyhoo, here are the results for those who may not have caught them,

1 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
2 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
3 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
4 Fernando Alonso Ferrari
5 Michael Schumacher Mercedes GP
6 Nico Rosberg Mercedes GP
7 Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
8 Felipe Massa Ferrari
9 Vitaly Petrov Renault
10 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth
11 Paul Di Resta Force India-Mercedes
12 Kamui Kobayashi Sauber