F.A.S.T in Stockton :D

Currently reading:
F.A.S.T in Stockton :D

Bunny

Curse of the were-rabbit
Just been to collect my Bravo 1.9JTD from F.A.S.T in Stockton. They did a great job on my car :D Just had a cam belt plus tensions etc and water pump changed, all for £245.
I know someone had a bad experience there but i can't fault them.
I would highly recommend them. (y)

Was also in there today and seen *Helcat's motor I think!? (I'm not stalking you, honest!), and I got a price of £140 for my cambelt change which I thought was impressive :) They have done a few things for me in the past too and they were great, really helpful!

Gary

Last edited:
Aye, Hellcat's (Rob's) motor was there yesterday getting it's cam belt changed. Rob finds them helpful.

Yep to follow up with my Marea JTD.. Was booked in for Cambelt, tensioners and waterpump changed, airbag light to be examined.

All above done, list of errors on the airbag was too long to pin down the cause so they cleared the list and advised to come back as soon as it came on. Also checked glow plug light flashing although the error reported back is inconclusive. The altenator was missing the long 19mm bolt (how it was still attached and working we'll never know) so they replaced that with one off his own Weekend which is dead with a failed gearbox.

Had a good chat about the coupe which was there and got a bit of advise about blue keys. Also sold me a clutch slave cylinder which I needed urgently to fix Valeens brava - He'd had the mechanics at his place of work phone around for a cylinder for him but nobody had stock so they kinda saved the day there.

Good job all round and a very reasonable price. They also saved me going to the bodyshop next door and advised the coachworks around the corner. The difference in finish will be amazing. Wil cost a bit more but I've seen the work they both do and its well worth the extra £100

That will be the yellow Coupe that was there, yeah? I saw it and we got onto talking about a 20VT Coupe conversion into a Bravo, they said they would be happy to do it as a project if I could just find a Coupe and a lot of cash! So... Maybe one day :). Great guys :D

Fast Rule - big up to them guys, they are really helpful :)

hopefully they will fix the problem with my punto - something to do with the cooling fan always in!

Bunny said:
They did a great job on my car :D Just had a cam belt plus tensions etc and water pump changed,
I know someone had a bad experience there but i can't fault them.
I would highly recommend them. (y)

Had same job on our Punto done approx 1 year back. Same experience as above :D

Give them the (y) up

Another encounter with the guys at F.A.S.T.

The airbag light came back on after it had been cleared. Had it checked again and only one error. Took the glovebox apart, disconnected and re-connected the airbag connections and tie-wrapped it up out the way. Also cleared up some loose wires on the back of the radio. Good job.

That was a while ago. Since then the Tipo came back from Ross Road Garage coachworks where it's had its arches repaired. Slightly more expencive than the bodyshop but its a A1 job. Can't fault it.

Also got the top nuts cracked off the suspension struts after I'd been hanging on them and they wouldn't budge. They're still being helpful and after care is good. Asking after the cars - if they're running fine etc.

Good work lads.

Back