Technical Exhaust

Currently reading:
Technical Exhaust

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
Right me mam came home from the pub and said there was something coming out my exhaust, so she pulled it and then loads of stuff that looked like hair from a wig cam out.

My dad didnt know what it was either.

Anyone know what it is??

Yes you kan drive it.
had a car once who did the same thing, and drove it for a long time with out problems.

Are you sure 'cat'?

It could be the internals of the back box corroding and letting the fibreglass insulation out.

Cats tend to be honeycomb.

Cheers

SPD

Yes I agree with that..some one who knows what he is talking about how refreshing..(y)

Right me mam came home from the pub and said there was something coming out my exhaust, so she pulled it and then loads of stuff that looked like hair from a wig cam out.

My dad didnt know what it was either.

Anyone know what it is??

My college teacher (on a btec thing at the mo myself) does not think it is the cat, but the baffles from one of the silencers in your exhaust. (y)

Might be a cat. Has it popped out any paws yet? :p

Meow..

I never knew cats wore wigs! I want to meet this cat

wig_cat.jpg

Ha ha, thanks everyone.

I thought cat was honeycomb too but im still only new to cars so in no place to disagree lol. Ive spoken to my brother wha has an obsession with 'fixing' cars and he reckons its the back box too.

And thinking about it the end of the exhaust is corroded and black, so im thinking that it could be that. Think its all out now, a load got blasted out when i was driving to work yesterday and a load more cam out on way home. ive since driven about and nothing, also its a little bit louder than it was on friday too

Back