Tuning Custom exhausts

Currently reading:
Tuning Custom exhausts

StiloCZ

Going to be replacing my exhaust soon so I've started looking around for nicer sounding custom rear boxes. Anybody have any suggestions? What do you guys have on your cars?

I've come across Ragazzon and UlterSport, does anyone have any experience?

I have the 70kw 1.4 engine.

Also I might be mistaken, but does the 1.4 have a different mid section (centre box) to other petrol variants - 1.2, 1.6, ?

Ofc The 2.4 abarth is different.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
1.6 has a long central silencer whereas the 1.4 has a short one, so the mid-section is different.

The rear silencer is different too. The 1.4 has the same silencer as the JTD (Euro-III 85kW/115bhp doodah).

If you're going for a custom exhaust I would get one made in stainless steel. It'll cost the same as a fancy after-market one and will last forever. If you just want a bit sporty, keep teh standard centre section and replace the silencer with a "sport" version with whatever tailpipes you prefer.

If you want a lot sporty, replace the centre section with a straight pipe, deleting that silencer... but then keep a full sized silencer on the back section, otherwise it'll be too noisy and you'll get fed up with the droning noise.

Ralf S.

Back