Exhaust system

Currently reading:
Exhaust system

A

Airniss

Hi everyone,

I have a Bravo 2.0 HGT 20V (aug/1999) and I'm looking for a sporty exhaust system.
On the web I only find systems from Supersprinter and OMP-Racing, nothing from Remus or Sebring,...
Can anyone help me with some references.

TNX

Airniss
(Belgium)

[email protected] (home)
[email protected] (work)

Remus

Sebring and Remus do systems but finding them on their sites is impossible if you don't speak German.
This link to the Rieger site should get you a pdf document with all the Remus systems, it's in German but you can type bit's into the translator on altavista to translate it.
http://www.rieger-tuning.de/Online-Katalog/Sportsound/Remus/remus.html
For the Sebring site you'll have to trawl through and feed bits into altavista since it can't translate it straight (the text is graphics and cant' be translated by the altavista translator.

Untitled

Hello i have had a remus on my hgt for 4 years. For the moment you can get them by auto sport willy (moeskroen). almost every tyrecenter can have it for you (auto 5 (GB groep) can have them too)

Nice car isn't it. (belguim)

Remus

Hello Bart,

I've already contacted Auto Sport Willy and they offered me two Remus exhaust systems for a Bravo HGT, dubbel ronded 90cm and dubbel ronded 84cm 'Rally Design'.
The HGT is a great car, just imagine that I drove a Fiat Uno before that.

TNX

Airniss

Untitled

I had the dubbel oval for 4 years but y sold it.
I now have made me a complete exhaust system myself.
I starts from the colector in inox over one damper in the middel and one in the back (remus universal 100mm dia)
It looks and sounds great ( lower fuel consumption too )

P.S before my bravo I had a top tuned lancia dedra turbo (250 hp and 17 inch wheels and 10cm lowered butiful but stolen)
6 jears ago i had a Uno turbo too (very nice small car but too dangerous for young drivers)