Technical Exhaust system help!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Exhaust system help!!!

So I own a 1.4 16v active 90. Yeah yeah I know it's not a proper bravo lol. I'm in need of a whole new centre piece and rear back box plus all the rubber mounts. But one back box I would love to have it the twin barrel sport version. Would it fit? If not I have a chavy custom tip to go on. But can anyone direct me to a website where I can see the price without having to sign up. Would be much appreciated

It's not just a FIAT. It's a way of life.

The sport exhaust won't be a straight fit due to the cut out on the sport bumper (no cut out on non-sport bumper)

You can get a custom exhaust made in a similar style for a lot less than the cost of a genuine fiat part by longlife exhaust or powerflow, ask for mild sport tone if you want to keep it quiet (mild sport is barely louder than standard

The girlfriends got a duplex system no boxes silencers straight through 2inch

Attachments

• 1448062134499.jpg
    1448062134499.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 1448062156366.jpg
    1448062156366.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 45
Ok so it snapped. Managed to drag it along the floor to halfords. Nearest I dare go. So £577 later and it's gonna take 4 days to repair. Plus if the lambda sensor breaks off or shears the threads it's another £70ish on top and that's another day delivery wait. My advice. Fix any rusty looking exhaust before it breaks. Lucky mine went at low speed. But I needed a full system replacement. It had broke from the manifold and flopped to the floor

Ok so it snapped. Managed to drag it along the floor to halfords. Nearest I dare go. So £577 later and it's gonna take 4 days to repair. Plus if the lambda sensor breaks off or shears the threads it's another £70ish on top and that's another day delivery wait. My advice. Fix any rusty looking exhaust before it breaks. Lucky mine went at low speed. But I needed a full system replacement. It had broke from the manifold and flopped to the floor

That sucks, at least it'll be sorted though

Tbh Jeff I have no idea, I've never uploaded to YT, but yeah it works though

Back