Event Idea!!

Currently reading:
Event Idea!!

neeny09

Crazy Lady
Sorry if this is the wrong section :confused:

Having just been at Stanford I found it hard to work out and remember who everyone was and have read a few post with people expressing the same problem! So I had an idea...

What if some could make up personalised lanyards for everyone attending the events? like these style of things .....

lanyard2.jpg

Even better if Ben could get FF ones made up. Then for a small donation to the forum you could get one with your Avatar, user name, real name, event details and your car details as well. It's also a little keep sake of the event!

They could either be sent out or picked up from the tent at the event! All you would need is a very willing member to do all the hard work of making them up etc If it was an event pick up style of thing then you could also have a log book for every one to sign to say they were there as well it would be like creating and FF event history book!

Just an idea .., thanks for reading (y)

I was talking with Martyn about this on the drive home. We reckoned one you fill in yourself with a pen might be better, that way, anyone who turned up could get one - forum member or not ... :)

Well how about a compromise!

Have the blank ones there for any members of the general public and members who turn up on the day! Then the personalised one's for Staff (mods etc) then event staff and also members who request them!

Back