Styling Euro Smooth Seicento

Currently reading:
Styling Euro Smooth Seicento

hi, sorry if this in wrong section, loooking to see what is possible to create a smooth euro look on a 2000 sei sporting? any pics would be great or ideas - cheers

im not entirely sure, still learning all about them lol, well just wanted bits smoothing out, like bonnet etc, wanted to see what sort of wheels are achieveable too. thanks.

Wheel choices over this side of the pond are extremely limited i'm afraid.

You can get some 4 stud VW wheels to fit, but they require a fiar bit of work still. E.G. VW PCD is 100 so wobbly bolts are needed to make them fit out PCD 98 hubs, the center bores on VW's are 57.1 whereas ours are 58.1 so the centers would require turning out to fit, then you need to work out the offsets and accomodate with the correct spacers :D.

I'm not trying to make it seem as long winded, but this is all money (n).

My question to you now is: Is this your first car, and how old are you?

Thanks

X

no its not my first car and nearly 21 and been driving since 17, wheels are my biggest thing, i was looking at maybe getting standards steels and banding them but im ot really sure i dont wanna spend thousands on the wheels etc becuase and spending close to a 500 on some paint, smoothing and lowering but do want decentish wheels - i just love the look of the sei and can imagine it makig quite a nice lil euro car with some imagination. cheers

Both sei's and cinq's look good with the euro look.

It's wheel choices here that put people off going for the look on these.

It's very hard to try and find decent euro style wheels that don't require any effort to fit other than spacers and bolts to these things.

If you want to keep to 13" then mini wheels can fit with some minor alterations. Some VW and vauxhal wheels up to 14" will fit but will require centers boring out to 58.1. Some old school BMW 14" wheels (that will include some BBS wheels) will also fit without too much faffing.

DSCN7249.JPG

DSCN7260.JPG

DSCN7263.JPG

DSCN7281.JPG

DSCN7276.JPG

And finally the inspiration for chalky (my sei).

DSC_0664.JPG

Thanks

X

those 2 brown ones are lovely!! i think im gonna smooth my boot - remove the wiper, debadge the front, mattig mirrors, lower it and then decide on the wheels then lol but thnks for the pics mate.

i have cinquecento sporting alloys atm once ive lowered n everything im gonna see how they suit the car, i may be able to work them or ill resort to deep dish style etc.

with mine i wanted to smooth the bumper completely (eg. smooth the numberplate recess out and everything, so the bumper was solid) if that makes sense??

Back