Punto (Mk2/2b) Euro Punto Sporting Mk2

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Euro Punto Sporting Mk2

40p and a WHOLE FULL pack of oreos.
Deal?

But really? My punto has done less miles, has a JVC headunit, sporting alloys with brand new toyo proxes, Alfa seats, new exhaust and ready to fly through the MOT without any problems. Stuff that does add value to the car and I would probably only manage to get around £900 for it if I'm lucky.
You need to take a real look at what you're selling from the potential buyers' point of view.

Also, I haven't heard of you being picky and a perfectionist so that argument is technically off-putting to the buyer as you seem to be saying that just to get a sale. I wouldn't even include that in the description.

Problem being if I drop the price to say £900, people will offer £750. When realistically my absolute lowest is £950 (which i'll take).

End of the day it's only going to appeal to a certain type of buyer who will understand the price and the work put in. Not an everyday Joe bloggs like you, who looks and just see's a car (n).

It will sell, whether it's this listing or the next. Problem being is I only have another 25 days before the tax runs over. Don't mind putting another 6 month ticket on it if it is going to sell.

Thanks

X

Last edited:
Problem being if I drop the price to say £900, people will offer £750. When realistically my absolute lowest is £950 (which i'll take).

End of the day it's only going to appeal to a certain type of buyer who will understand the price and the work put in. Not an everyday Joe bloggs like you, who looks and just see's a car (n).

It will sell, whether it's this listing or the next. Problem being is I only have another 25 days before the tax runs over. Don't mind putting another 6 month ticket on it if it is going to sell.

Thanks

X

Then sell it for what it is. There isn't much euro about it though.
And for your purpose you'd have more luck on pistonheads I would think.

Back