euro modifications for a mk1

Currently reading:
euro modifications for a mk1

Coupay

just wanted to know what basic modifications youd go for if you where going euro, ill put some pics up soon, but its a black 3dr, mk1 punto, mainly wanna know what wheels because im caught in 2 minds

What are your 2 minds? I could give you names all day of wheels but if we dunno what you like...

And its euro. Lower it as far as you can on coilovers, maybe a splitter, stretch the tyres and smooth and colour code it all. There's not a huge amount to it...

because im unsure wether to go euro or not, or just do my own thing and make it smart, but its defo gettin lowwered and maybe a set of pink/baby blue wellers

please quote me on saying euro hasnt been done before? and i want it to look unique, not just like another mk1

how? im not going to do it euro but i will do some euro things to it, imo its better than putting some normal alloys on it and having it standard, thats been done, thousands of times by the manufacturer. so ill go for my own look, and if you dont like it or have nothing constructive to say, just dont bother commenting

i just dont want it to look like a normal mk1 punto, or common

Back