Eper not recognising my VIN number(s)? 2005 Doblo

Currently reading:
Eper not recognising my VIN number(s)? 2005 Doblo

herriwullie

I've been having a poke around Mr Eper (on Internet Explorer :rolleyes:) but can't get any joy putting in my VIN numbers. I've tried various ways of inputting the numbers on my VIN plate but no luck.

My Doblo JTD is from 2005 and I'm trying to work out which side it falls of a partial model change. Can anyone offer any advice?

On another note- did DPF's in exhausts come in with the Multijet engine, or was there any other significant date?

The forum copy of ePER is from 2004, so it won't have your 2005 VIN.

If you want to PM me your VIN, I'll check it on my 2012 version of ePER.

Thanks, as forumeper mentions the 2005 models I wasn't sure if the old Dob would be included.

Thanks, as forumeper mentions the 2005 models I wasn't sure if the old Dob would be included.

From your VIN, ePER shows your vehicle as a Doblo Panorama, Model Year 2004-2005 built on 26th July 2005 with JTD 105 BHP, CF3 engine number 4549375. It's show as a Panorama Active with code 240 (Blue Basket Weave) upholstery, but no other details are listed.

As it has the CF3 (Euro 3) engine I suspect it would be the earlier model, but perhaps someone more familiar with the Doblo could confirm. Post for further info in Doblo section of the forum here: www.fiatforum.com/doblo

Attachments

• 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I've been having a poke around Mr Eper (on Internet Explorer :rolleyes:) but can't get any joy putting in my VIN numbers. I've tried various ways of inputting the numbers on my VIN plate but no luck.

My Doblo JTD is from 2005 and I'm trying to work out which side it falls of a partial model change. Can anyone offer any advice?

On another note- did DPF's in exhausts come in with the Multijet engine, or was there any other significant date?

if dave cant help you send me your reg and i,ll look up the info for you .
thats what were here for to help
neil

Back