General English owners manual

Currently reading:
General English owners manual

yllo123

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but thought I try my question here.
I live in Norway were the 500 isn't even launched yet, not beeing able to wait, I had one imported from Germany. As an import I've only got the German owners manual, and the norwegian dealers haven't received anything yet. Do any of you now how I might get hold of (buy if necessary) the ownermanuals in english for both the car and the Blue&me system?

plant38

am sure on fiat.com there are the manuals for how to use blue&me

not sure about a car manual though, maybe one of the dealers on here can help you (y)

Last edited:

greyboxer

I posted a link several months ago to the English manual but I can't find it right now - try doing a search on my name & threads started by

OP
OP
Y

yllo123

I posted a link several months ago to the English manual but I can't find it right now - try doing a search on my name & threads started by
Thanks, I found your link to aftersales.fiat.com... only it seems this page now requires a login.

N500SHP

Can you read Italian - our 1.3 manual is no bloody use to us lo!

We are waiting delivery of our UK manual, it cost a fortune, but they are throwing in a free car with it ;)

OP
OP
Y

yllo123

I have to mention that I'm extremely happy with the car!
It's a 1.2 Lounge,boss nova white with chrome kit. Apparently the German lounge version is not the same as the Norwegian one, ESP isn't standard in Germany. I'm really not shure if I miss it anyway, it drives and handles beautifully. I'm also completely fascinated by the Blue&Me system, when I first got it, it "spoke" german, but follwoing the directions on Fiat.com changing the language to english was real easy.

santa

flying low...
You can order an english manual at any fiat dealer. It's a standard spare part (you can find it in ePer).