Technical Engine Management Light

Currently reading:
Technical Engine Management Light

playboisoldier

MK2 Punto 1.2 16v
Hi guys my Engine Management Light is on so i connected it up to my laptop and scanned it and got code error P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit. What does that mean exactly ? Is it a big issue ?

in theory, no its not. unplug and undo it.... however, they have a nasty habit of seizing on which makes life much harder. dont wanna damage the threads taking it off and it may need heating/welding/rethreading etc to remove and refit. both mine had done this and the garage had fun changing them... especially as one was done for free. lol.

in theory, no its not. unplug and undo it.... however, they have a nasty habit of seizing on which makes life much harder. dont wanna damage the threads taking it off and it may need heating/welding/rethreading etc to remove and refit. both mine had done this and the garage had fun changing them... especially as one was done for free. lol.

LOL oh wow okay thanks, did the garage charge you much for this ? I might get it done when im getting my steering rack sorted

This happened to my car when on a diagnostic, it is safe to drive until it misfires but that may never happen.

Back