Technical Engine light still on

Currently reading:
Technical Engine light still on

Thewitt

RS Clio 172 Cup Owner :D
I'm getting a bit fed up with my car at the minute and the problems I'm having getting rid of the engine management light I've had on since I had my Supersprint manifold fitted.
The error codes it is throwing up are to do with the lambda sensors, I've had both the sensors replaced and the codes to do with the 2nd lambda have been solved but the codes relating to the 1st lambda are still appearing and causing the engine to run rich.
I believe that the exhaust is free from leaks. The car drives fine, does seem a little flat below 3.5k rpm and drinks quite a bit of fuel, I assume thats down to the ecu being in "safe" mode? But is still way up on standard power :confused:
Anyone got any ideas what could be causing the problem??? Im fast running out of cash & patience!!!

Mods are:
GSR Induction
Supersprint Manifold
Supersprint Sports Cat
Supersprint Exhaust
RedDot Remap (not sure if this is in effect at the minute due to the management light being on and a limp home map being used)

Where these universal sensors? or the real deal???? As the uni ones arent worth the money.

I would replace with NGK

Martin

have you tried relocating the Lambdas? and what wire was used to extend the second?

2nd Lambda has been extended to after the cat, not sure what wiring has been used tbh as the work was done by a local garage that I trust.

Where these universal sensors? or the real deal???? As the uni ones arent worth the money.

I would replace with NGK

Martin

Sensors are the real deal, pretty sure they are NGK's as I saw the box with them in before they were fitted.

ok, I would put a new set of plugs in, clean the throttle body. reset the engine light and see what happens
Martin

Back