Technical ECU (EDC15 CF3)FIAT DUCATO 244 2.3 JTD 110cv

Currently reading:
Technical ECU (EDC15 CF3)FIAT DUCATO 244 2.3 JTD 110cv

Nln

Hello everyone, a few months ago I bought a Fiat Ducato (244) from 2004 with an Iveco Sofím 2.3jtd 110hp engine, it has an EDC15 CF3 control unit (it goes on the 2.0, 2.3, and 2.8 jtd engines).

After several diagnoses carried out, in different periods of time, the mileage value on the panel counts correctly. But the record that the engine Ecu gives us is always the same 262207. I have walked about 500 km since I bought it and in all the diagnoses the odometer value is the same 262207

Several control unit workshops have told me that this EDC15 CF3 control unit (year 2004) did not record the Km values in the unit and if it does, they are of poor reliability. That I must trust the value of the table, which is the one that counts correctly.

I'm writing this on the forum to see if anyone has had the same thing happen to them, or has information about the EDC15 CF3 ECUs.

greetings to all and thank you

Only guessing but is milege/Kms stored in a BCM rather than engine ECU.
Re Iveco Sofim 2,3 assuming your Ducato is FWD at least the lower part of the engine will be different to the Iveco Daily RWD as I found out when putting a 2.8 Sofim in a boat.
Maybe someone in the MES section can advise if possible to correct using that Diagnostic software and suitable leads.

Reactions: Nln
Back