Eco:Drive recorded data when no USB was plugged in

Currently reading:
Eco:Drive recorded data when no USB was plugged in

Amy2010

Hi,

I drove somewhere an hour away today, so decided to plug in my USB for the Eco:Drive data...and when I got home and uploaded the data it also downloaded data from the last 2 days, when I didn't have my USB plugged into the car. Does it automatically record and remember data for every journey until it's downloaded onto a USB?

Thank you
Amy :)

Hi,

I drove somewhere an hour away today, so decided to plug in my USB for the Eco:Drive data...and when I got home and uploaded the data it also downloaded data from the last 2 days, when I didn't have my USB plugged into the car. Does it automatically record and remember data for every journey until it's downloaded onto a USB?

Thank you

I believe it can store up to 8 hours worth of driving data without a USB plugged in.

Ah cool thank you :) That can be quite annoying though coz dad and boyfriend drive my car sometimes and always bring the rating right down lol. It went down from 71 to 54 after 2 trips with my dad driving...is there anyway of deleting certain dates of date from the Eco: Drive program so they don't show up on the graphs or anything?

Thanks again

Ah cool thank you :) That can be quite annoying though coz dad and boyfriend drive my car sometimes and always bring the rating right down lol. It went down from 71 to 54 after 2 trips with my dad driving...is there anyway of deleting certain dates of date from the Eco: Drive program so they don't show up on the graphs or anything?

Thanks again

Dad has a heavy right foot then!!:eek: I wouldnt have thought you could remove certain dates as it would kind of defeat the object of the Eco drive exercise but I dont honestly know. I would just try and make sure that if anyone else uses your car and they are not going to subscribe to the 'Eco' style of driving they turn it off before they set off so it doesnt record their trips in the first place.

Dad has a heavy right foot then!!:eek: I wouldnt have thought you could remove certain dates as it would kind of defeat the object of the Eco drive exercise but I dont honestly know. I would just try and make sure that if anyone else uses your car and they are not going to subscribe to the 'Eco' style of driving they turn it off before they set off so it doesnt record their trips in the first place.

He certainly does! Lol. Ah yeah I never even thought about turning it off :) If my dad is planning on using it I'll turn it off beforehand. Do you just turn it off by going through the menu on the dash?

Thank you :)
Amy

Back