General Easy to own a soft top?

Currently reading:
General Easy to own a soft top?

friend of stouby

When thinking of buying a Barchetta, one of the first things that springs to mind is how safe to park and leave them are they?

Years ago I had an exotic car and felt sometimes I had to plan where I was going to leave it in advance.

Any thoughts from you owners...

I suppose it depends on where you live and the associated problems of the particular area. There are numerous soft top cars on the road with the UK being at the top of the rag top league. I think if you leave valuables on display, Sat Navs etc. you are asking for trouble, but your average toe rag is going to have these anyway, soft top or not. I am very fortunate to live in a fairly crime free area, however, I did once put a clear jam jar in the green recycling skip with the beer bottles :eek: Personally, my B is a toy and only used on sunny days. There are members on here who use their cars daily and they may have different views. You can buy a good Barchetta for £3000 and you would lose more than this in depreciation in one year if you bought a new Micra ( are you allowed to use words like that on here? :D)

Buy the Barchetta - you know you want to!

Steve

as said depends where you live some places not safe for any car.
but its insurance, in fact mine is insured even when the roof is down, there is a small lockable compartment if you must leave vaulables in the car.
but look at the big smile you get on your face driving a soft top, that you dont get driving a tin big ENJOY (y)

Back