General DUTCH UNO MEETUP! - ///// Calling all Uno crew!!! /////

Currently reading:
General DUTCH UNO MEETUP! - ///// Calling all Uno crew!!! /////

:spin:I'v been surfing around some Dutch Uno websites, and I have an open invite to Italian race Festival on the former GP track of Zandvoort 16&17 of June 2005.

/////Ruud King///// said:
Hai Lewis,
Im happy that you found your way to our forum :thumbsup2: .
We have some blitisch :mrgreen: (yes thats the way to spell itt) friends who are comming over for the summer (16&17 of June, Italian race Festival on the former GP track of Zandvoort)
The use to be members of the Fiat Owners Club but not anymore :nono: .
Maybe you can join them when the come over in June. :??:
We people from the Unoclub look sane,but as soon where on the track were all nutters :screwed: !!!!
Keep up the good work and keep us posted when your doing your mods :pcangry: .

Greetz Ruud King,chairman of those nutters :dronken:

(y) There is a camping ground near the racetrack. :) These are really friendly people!

/////Ruud King///// said:
…I dont think that you and other guys of the Uno owners of the UK forum can join us on the race track at zandvoort,but you can always visit us,a camping is nearby so take a tent with you and camp for the weekend.
A camping is nearby the track so that would be an option.
Entry fees,we can get you guys a discount to get in so thats also no problem.

Just let me know in time iff you want to come over.

Greetz Ruud King,Chairman

:eek: There is even a possibility one or two of us can race ;)

Jelte said:
And i think we can arrange some places to drive with someone of our club on the circuit.

icon2.gif
I am planning on taking my Mk1 Uno for a brill camping weekend. I’m not up for bringing home last Place trophy, so that leaves these posible track places open. perhaps
trophy.gif
for GB?

There are some costs, I am in very early stages of negotiation at present, I’m not yet sure if the invitation will be extended to non Uno drivers, ;) but us Uno drivers are definitely welcome!

All they ask is that we keep them updated on numbers.

:tempt: Come and represent!

Last edited:
Back