Technical Ducator 2.3 ECU Pinout Diagram

Currently reading:
Technical Ducator 2.3 ECU Pinout Diagram

JDN

Hi all.

My Ducato 2.3 JTD still won't start and the ECU can't be contacted by an OBD2 reader, so I'm looking for an ECU piniut diagram for the Marelli ECU MJD8F3.B1 part number 55246596. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

I discovered the requested information applicable to my x244 2.8JTD in eLearn under Descriptions - Engine - Fuel System. Perhaps there is similar information for the x250 on the appropriate version of eLearn, which is available in the Downloads section of this site. You will need suitable software to open the .rar files

Thanks for that. I've had a look atthe latest eLearn (I think) on there and made a not of the connections to the enging bay fusebox. I then continuity tested the conections and the fusebox ouputs were connected to different ECU pins to those detailed in eLearn.

It seems that eLearn is showing Bosch ECU connections. My ECU is Marelli. According to a diagram for the Marelli 8F3.B1 (Ducato 2.3) found on the internet at https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=709756&d=1587921846 12v power should be on pins 88 and 50, as opposed to 28 and 72 for the Bosch ECU.

Unfortunately it looks like my pin 50 is damaged so that is probably what's up with mine. Still looking for someone who can fix and test it!

Back