Technical Ducato 2.3 177KM jerks at a constant speed

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 2.3 177KM jerks at a constant speed

Mateo91

Hi

I have Ducato 2019, 2.3 177KM EU6 without adblu, mileage 194 thousand. KM and I have some problems with it, while maintaining a constant speed while holding the accelerator pedal gently, the engine jerks slightly and at this point the fuel consumption increases twice and the engine starts to run louder as if it lacks air. (I hear louder injection work) the jerks disappear when I drive above 130 KM / H or against the wind when the engine has greater resistance.

I did the injectors overflow test, 4 bottles were filled equally.
zero errors on the computer

Sorry for the language but I live in Poland and my English is poor,

Have you got multiecuscan also known as Mes.
If so are there any error codes? Have you monitored the injector variations. Air measured and requested. This data can be logged as a graph and saved as a csv file. As with monitoring any problems start with a warm engine.
As with many possible Injector problems it may be appropriate to run with a injector cleaning fluid. I have used some in my skoda had about to add to the Ducato liquid moli diesel Purge. Other products are available.

Here are some of my graphs as examples

Hi

I have Ducato 2019, 2.3 177KM EU6 without adblu, mileage 194 thousand. KM and I have some problems with it, while maintaining a constant speed while holding the accelerator pedal gently, the engine jerks slightly and at this point the fuel consumption increases twice and the engine starts to run louder as if it lacks air. (I hear louder injection work) the jerks disappear when I drive above 130 KM / H or against the wind when the engine has greater resistance.

I did the injectors overflow test, 4 bottles were filled equally.
zero errors on the computer

Sorry for the language but I live in Poland and my English is poor,
Hello
I have same issues.The Turbo boost solenoid give more boost and the turbo measured and realy boost same quantities till go back.Why make the car these i dont.know.

Hello
I change to new my boost solenoid and the car was perfect.Now if i make full gas the solenod 40-50 down and then go till 96.The old every time make 94-96 sometimes drop to 40 and these point make.the hesitate.

Back