Technical Duacto 2006, 2.3 liter does not start

Currently reading:
Technical Duacto 2006, 2.3 liter does not start

colouny

Hi all,
My firnd has bought a Ducato 2006y 2,3 liter. Had enjoyed it for a few days, and it just sotpped.
We cannot start it, we have already wasted a lot of money on several diagnosis, and "try to fix" people without any noticable results.

Anyway, the car has only one DTC its P250A. The car does not start, when checking live data i get odd readings from sensors. I.E. : Air temp - 273C , Atmospheric pressure - 3084 mbar and so one. Most of the readings have no sense.

If anyone could pint me to the right direction for repairing it woudl be just wonderful.
I am able to do most of the jobs by my self, but i am desperately stuck on this one.

Thonk you in advance & regards

Anyone, plese pknt me on something. I am desperate alrady.

P250A on a Ducato is "Engine Oil Level Sensor"

If you're getting such out of range live data readings, you're probably using the wrong type of diagnostic tester.

Dave.

I am using Autoboss v30, also tried with launch x431. Both sow the same values.
It seems that theres no air suction thru the intake. Timing belt is set properly now, have checked twice.
Does this engine has any pressure relief valve? It seem that it does not have compresion. When engine is spinned it i can feel the there is compression uppn first rotation then it disapers.
Still desperate.

Back