Technical DRL & Full Beam Not Working

Currently reading:
Technical DRL & Full Beam Not Working

getawayhs2

My DRL & full beam don't work, I've done the obvious and changed the bulbs and fuses, no joy. Also saw someone suggest disconnecting the battery for a bit, that didn't work either. The headlamp stalk works, blue light comes on and can hear the relay(?) click.

I've done a lot of searching and not found much, any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Oh also, need to change the right fog lamp bulb and it's very odd, I can't get to the cable connecter - a couple of years ago I fitted LED bulbs with a tail on them and definitely didn't have the bumper off (I wouldn't have bothered). I got the bulb out , can feel the connecter, but can't separate it, but even if I could it wouldn't be long enough to reach the lamp for a normal type bulb. I've jiggled and pulled the cable for about an hour, no play in it, very weird.

My DRL & full beam don't work, I've done the obvious and changed the bulbs and fuses, no joy. Also saw someone suggest disconnecting the battery for a bit, that didn't work either. The headlamp stalk works, blue light comes on and can hear the relay(?) click.

I've done a lot of searching and not found much, any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Oh also, need to change the right fog lamp bulb and it's very odd, I can't get to the cable connecter - a couple of years ago I fitted LED bulbs with a tail on them and definitely didn't have the bumper off (I wouldn't have bothered). I got the bulb out , can feel the connecter, but can't separate it, but even if I could it wouldn't be long enough to reach the lamp for a normal type bulb. I've jiggled and pulled the cable for about an hour, no play in it, very weird.
I fixed this. There was a green 8 pin connector hanging loose on both sides behind the cover, I assumed they were for something not fitted to my car, turns out they are for the high beams and DRLs, how on Earth they both became disconnected I don't know.

Back