Technical Driver side window going down with revs

Currently reading:
Technical Driver side window going down with revs

Lorkin

Hello,

I've got a problem with the driver side (electric)window in my fiat doblo 1.3d multijet (2011). To summarize, Whenever I press the gas pedal, the driver side window rolls down in-sync with the engine revving.

Here's what's been done with the van recently which I hope might help find the fault:
The exhaust has fallen off and driver side driveshaft hopped out of place. Upon some investigating we've found that the cause of the problem was a loose engine mount under the engine, which would cause the engine to swing back and forth a bit when accelerating, and in turn swinging the exhaust which broke the rubber mounts. this also gave room for the driveshaft to hop out of place when I was accelerating around a corner.

To fix this, a new screw was put in place in the bottom engine mount and the rest was mounted back as it should, The van drove fine for about 2 days after which the heater/demister stopped working and the driver side window started rolling down whenever I touch the gas pedal.

For the heater/demister I've found some earlier posts about the control panel and I'm going to have a look at the fan unit behind the glovebox as all the fuses are fine. As for the window, I've got no clue what's happening. For now the fuse for driver's side window has been taken out.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance
Dan

Hello,

I've got a problem with the driver side (electric)window in my fiat doblo 1.3d multijet (2011). To summarize, Whenever I press the gas pedal, the driver side window rolls down in-sync with the engine revving.

Here's what's been done with the van recently which I hope might help find the fault:
The exhaust has fallen off and driver side driveshaft hopped out of place. Upon some investigating we've found that the cause of the problem was a loose engine mount under the engine, which would cause the engine to swing back and forth a bit when accelerating, and in turn swinging the exhaust which broke the rubber mounts. this also gave room for the driveshaft to hop out of place when I was accelerating around a corner.

To fix this, a new screw was put in place in the bottom engine mount and the rest was mounted back as it should, The van drove fine for about 2 days after which the heater/demister stopped working and the driver side window started rolling down whenever I touch the gas pedal.

For the heater/demister I've found some earlier posts about the control panel and I'm going to have a look at the fan unit behind the glovebox as all the fuses are fine. As for the window, I've got no clue what's happening. For now the fuse for driver's side window has been taken out.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance
Dan

Hi,
Welcome to Fiat Forum!
First thing to check is the "ground" strap or cble between engine and chassis or rngne and bettery. Apaat from visual inspection, if you have jump leads connect single jump lead between the engine block or gearbox to the chassis. Se if this fixes your problem.

Robert G8RPI.

Back