Double take it's a Fiat!

Currently reading:
Double take it's a Fiat!

Thats ridiculous. Looks quite like my Bravo!

I wonder if, with the 500-Ka collaboration, FIAT helped with the fiesta design?

It's designed by Martin Smith, cheif designer at Ford - he also designed the S-Max, Galaxy and new Mondeo (oh, and the Astra Sport Hatch!). I don't think it looks like a Bravo... I do think it looks stunning however.

It's designed by Martin Smith, cheif designer at Ford - he also designed the S-Max, Galaxy and new Mondeo (oh, and the Astra Sport Hatch!). I don't think it looks like a Bravo... I do think it looks stunning however.

Its ugly looking car! Looks disgusting, it has too many wrong features
IMO it does look like the bravo, but bravo looks so much nicer :rolleyes:

talking of the new pugs, i saw one the other day and the arches were like horizontal, its like they go out and just stop dead :confused::yuck:

Was it a 207? It looks like it is has just been sanded off doesn't it, like they suddenly realized it was too wide for a supermini.

Remember when Peugeots used to look good? What went wrong? Ah yes, that's right; they sacked Pininfarina when they reckoned they could do it in house... :D

did they honestly have Pininfarina designing them? :eek: learn summat new every day :eek: so which cars were they?

Whoops! Hope I'm right and it isn't the vino talking! I'm 99% certain the 205 and the 405 were both by Pininfarina. The 405 coupe certainly was, but then again it shows, especially compared to the 406 coupe... :yuck:

at this stage you can be sure of 1 thing, it will look nothing like that by the time its ready for production.

the interior is cool, i have to admit i really like it. the side windows look great. its what a peugeot would look like if they did the job properly. i can definately see the corsa/grade punto platform under there, same as the 207.

if ford want to step into the future and make a range that looks like the competition i can understand that, its the same boring safe approach most of the brands will take, but these are uncertain times for many of the big players in the car industry so i dont blame them for taking the safe option.

so the new ka will be very much a 500, the new fiesta will be a GP, i wonder if the new focus will be as similar to the new bravo?

at this stage you can be sure of 1 thing, it will look nothing like that by the time its ready for production.

the interior is cool, i have to admit i really like it. the side windows look great. its what a peugeot would look like if they did the job properly. i can definately see the corsa/grade punto platform under there, same as the 207.

if ford want to step into the future and make a range that looks like the competition i can understand that, its the same boring safe approach most of the brands will take, but these are uncertain times for many of the big players in the car industry so i dont blame them for taking the safe option.

so the new ka will be very much a 500, the new fiesta will be a GP, i wonder if the new focus will be as similar to the new bravo?

Forget Ford and Peugeot: you've got the real thing, Alfa 156 - bellissimo, bella machina!

Yep Pininfarina designed the 205,405, 406 coupe, 306 convertable and probably the standard 306.
Think the gaping fronts on new samll hatchbacks has a lot to do with safety and getting a 5 star NCAP. Don't think manufacturers have much scope when trying to design the front. Event he grande punto has quire a pronounced front, obviously not as exaggerated as the 207 or this new fiesta.
Will be interesting to see what the new one actually looks like when released, should have good handling like the current model.

Back