Double relay on scudo

Currently reading:
Double relay on scudo

Bambo

Relay is not getting power or ecu. I cut open the double relay and made a permanent live contact on one of the coils inside and it will work. Could there be a broken wire along the harnes.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram
Thanks

Relay is not getting power or ecu. I cut open the double relay and made a permanent live contact on one of the coils inside and it will work. Could there be a broken wire along the harnes.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram
Thanks
would like to help you but dont understand the question . why are you cutting open relays ?

Sorry I done another thread in with scudo. I have a 2004 scudo van was running fine parked it up cpl days later would not start.it will turn over but won't start. One of the guys in the scudo section told me to try opening up the double relay and holding one of the probes up to make a contact and then it will start..soon as I release it cuts out and then there's no power going to ecu or the relay.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1387298744.101867.jpg

This is the relay

would like to help you but dont understand the question . why are you cutting open relays ?

Don't know what powers the relay from ignition then to relay then powers ecu

Don't know what powers the relay from ignition then to relay then powers ecu
if putting 12v across the relay coil pulls the relay in then yes sounds like you have either a wiring, fault or faulty ignition switch , think you need to get a haynes manual or diagram so you can follow where feed comes from to relay coil

Yeah thought it could be a broken wire. Thanks

Back