doesnt work!

Currently reading:
doesnt work!

Damn, you're right. Dunno why. Before anyone else says it, yes, I failed.

It is an anonomiser that I have found sometimes works when I have a problem with a website that doesn't work. Oh well.

Michael

Last edited:
the correct term is circumventor, they're very useful things for bypassing blocking software at work or college. i sometimes set one up on my home machine for use while at work, then i connect to my home PC and use its internet connection by simply typing the URL in a browser. any noob can do this, its very easy, and works with 90% of blocking software. you can change your URL as often as you need to, so if your circumventor gets blocked you can unblock it.

the correct term is circumventor, they're very useful things for bypassing blocking software at work or college. i sometimes set one up on my home machine for use while at work, then i connect to my home PC and use its internet connection by simply typing the URL in a browser. any noob can do this, its very easy, and works with 90% of blocking software. you can change your URL as often as you need to, so if your circumventor gets blocked you can unblock it.

what has that got to do with Radiators:p

Yeah, and it also changes the properties of a link, so you can't vet it befor clilcking in it. Which makes it good for something....;)

Our blocking software at school was actually good enough to block these sites, so we couldn't even bypass it. But I don't care, not at school anymore :woot:

Michael

Back