General Does anyone fancy....

Currently reading:
General Does anyone fancy....

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Who's coming then? Myself and my partner will be coming, probably come up Friday night depending on what time we finish work.

I'm getting excited, just need to get these exams over, and then I can start playing with my Panda!

Ok, had a browse on the national trust site and how about the Upper Derwent visitor centre?(fairholmes car park). It's got a cafe and loos etc, think the parking is free too. It's next to a few reservoirs, and in a pretty valley. The reservoir it's next to is ladybower Lake, built in the 30s - it took two years to fill apparently! Next to the Hope Woodlands area, looks like a nice spot. What does everybody think?

Last edited:
Ok, had a browse on the national trust site and how about the Upper Derwent visitor centre?(fairholmes car park). It's got a cafe and loos etc, think the parking is free too. It's next to a few reservoirs, and in a pretty valley. The reservoir it's next to is ladybower Lake, built in the 30s - it took two years to fill apparently! Next to the Hope Woodlands area, looks like a nice spot. What does everybody think?

Everything has gone quiet again, what does everyone think of this ^^

Sure Vernon. Right then chaps, your opinions please! Lets agree on a place, there are quite a few in the peak district so have a gander.

Can Attend:
Panda1408
TomSaintJames

Can't Attend

Also are there any people that want to attend, but cannot do the 23rd? What dates are do-able?

Those who are saying they would like to come but thats dependant on the date, could you suggest some dates? Hopefully then we could amalgamate all the dates people are available and pick one that everybody can do! (y)

Ok..... I will start a thread or 1408 do you fancy doing it?? Yeah it was well attended and great fun last time.

I don't mind doing it, but might it get abit confusing have two threads on the go at once?

Why don't we see how many people can come on this thread before we scrap the idea for July? We can always do the xmas lunch/drive aswell:) or what about end of august/start of september?

Can new pandas come:confused:

Don't see why not(y)

Back