Technical Doblo Steering Pump Belt OEM Ref NO

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo Steering Pump Belt OEM Ref NO

Factseeker

Hi,

Vehicle = Fiat Doblo 2005 Diesel MPV1.9 JTD FWD -- 119_,223_1910cc 77KW 105HP 223 A7.000;223 B1.000

Just been viewing a very good Autodoc tutorial ref change of Serpentine Belt.

Going to replace the Serpentine Belt - while rolling about in the mud thought to replace Power Steering Belt which has to come off in any event to get at the Serpentine.

Just cannot find the Part No or any Ads selling it for that matter - looks a very simple uncomplicated belt - but no one seems interested to sell it.

Anyone can advise please?

Best Rgds to One and All.

Hi,

Vehicle = Fiat Doblo 2005 Diesel MPV1.9 JTD FWD -- 119_,223_1910cc 77KW 105HP 223 A7.000;223 B1.000

Just been viewing a very good Autodoc tutorial ref change of Serpentine Belt.

Going to replace the Serpentine Belt - while rolling about in the mud thought to replace Power Steering Belt which has to come off in any event to get at the Serpentine.

Just cannot find the Part No or any Ads selling it for that matter - looks a very simple uncomplicated belt - but no one seems interested to sell it.

Anyone can advise please?

Best Rgds to One and All.

Hi

ePER should give you that..
Forums version goes up.to 2007 :)

Did you ever sort this ? I have to change the same belt i think. It comes in 2 lengths: 1055mm + 1815mm. Which one did you go for ?

I have all the bits (tension, idler, + belt for air con doblo's) separately for £45 on ebay. The cheapest kit was £75 going up to £110. Figure that one out.

If you struggle

Loop a piece of string around the belt

Then stretch out the string , measure it ...and that should be within 10mm of your quoted belt :)
Did you ever sort this ? I have to change the same belt i think. It comes in 2 lengths: 1055mm + 1815mm. Which one did you go for ?
Hi Sorry so late in reply - life problems.

Yes - made a mistake and initially went for 1055mm - turns out that is for the Non Aircon Model.

Returned and picked up the 1815mm - fits just fine if you have the Air/Con pump - the A/C pump is right to the front almost under front bumper.

Alternater and Steering Pump further back.

Apparently you can use the 1055mm and miss out the A/C pump - was informed would improve consumption but of course N0 A/C.

Other point I specifically purchased an extra long handle for the Socket that fits the Tensionser - prior to that on a check prior to the work I reckoned it would be hard work detensioning the the tensioner when putting on the new belt.
As it was with the extra long handle it was a 'doddle' - well worth the circa £15 for the set of very long handle and very low profile Sockets ( not much space - very narrow).

Purchased eBay and I have it now for the future.
Best Rgds

Back