General Doblo cargo central locking problem

Currently reading:
General Doblo cargo central locking problem

Carlb1977

Hi I have a 53reg fiat doblo cargo, and my central locking has stopped working with the keyfob, but if I lock it with the key in either front doors they all lock together. The fob flashes when I press it but nothing happens. Any idea?
Carl

Same happened to ours (n) new battery in fob no different, easiest thing to change\ check)
Still locked with key same as you, had to do clutch 120+ k miles battery disconnected for day or so due to new flywheel having different bolts & none supplies, finish re connect battery & CL working (y) so try disconnecting for a few hours

Thanks for your advise new bat in key fob done.will give it a try and let you know what happens cheers. [emoji846]

Thought I'd jump on this thread rather than start a new one. Got a 1.3 Multijet Diesel, 2011.
Central locking (key operated, not remote, no remote with the vehicle) would never open the rear doors but I could lock the whole vehicle from the rear doors :confused:
Now the "open door" light is appearing on the dash and the whole central locking has failed and I cannot open the sliding door at all as it has no key nor handle inside so it's causing me issues.
I've read around that the it could be door contacts etc. but I'm wary about starting taking doors apart etc (I don't have a great record in that respect :D)

Also wary of auto electricians and don't want to run up a huge bill for something I may be able to fix myself.

Thanks for any help anyone can give (y)

Rear door lock should unlock back door and side door only, locking the driver's door should lock all but unlocking would only open front doors then pressing the unlock button inside cab should open the other doors. It's a joke system like the rest of the van.

Back