General Display Picture Members Motors

Currently reading:
General Display Picture Members Motors

Ok, I'm stumped. How do I put a display picture in the Members Motors thread? My car never appears in the random members motors and this may be because I don't have a display pic (neither do other members who don't appear either) I have spent a while trying to do this, both sober, and with the help of a fine red wine, but to no avail. Help.:D

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm just as stumped as you were Steve. I've created a Members Motors thread and have added a picture to the gallery, but I can't work out how to link the picture as the instruction fro Stu says - I can attach easily enough, but not link. I'd like to add more pictures later so I'd really appreciate help...

Thanks

Will

I feel your pain Will. I spent ages on this and needed Stu to sort it in the end. I am sure he will help you too. Look forward to seeing your pics eventually. In the mean time, crack open a bottle of wine - it worked for me.

Steve

You could also consider starting your own thread about your car. Personally, I find these threads the most interesting.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm just as stumped as you were Steve. I've created a Members Motors thread and have added a picture to the gallery, but I can't work out how to link the picture as the instruction fro Stu says - I can attach easily enough, but not link. I'd like to add more pictures later so I'd really appreciate help...

Thanks

Will

go to the pic in the gallery

select the complete URL in "medium image"
paste that text in the post

Back