Digital Photography section

Currently reading:
Digital Photography section

I lost my sence of humor with this place when I got banned for asking for help.

that issue is being worked on, and new guidelines for mods already put in place to make sure it does not happen again.
iirc it wasnt the asking for help bit the ban was for but more the kicking off bit after.
most of the moderating team have been trying hard in our own time trying to resolve the issues members have, well the ones that they tell us about, this stuff takes time, we are not all on line at the same time

some memberswon't speak up untill they are in a mood, so its hard to work out what exackly it is they want. a lot more are just happy with the way its is

even though this is a photography thread this has to be said.

members are affraid to speak up due to the fear of getting banned, thats the only reason they dont speak up.

when was the last time a member was banned for writing a complaint in a civil manner to one of the mods or admin?

some speak up in a nice way and changes are made where nessary, this goes un noticed though because of all the nastyness kicking about distracting people

even though this is a photography thread this has to be said.

members are affraid to speak up due to the fear of getting banned, thats the only reason they dont speak up.

You not been banned for saying that even though its totally off topic! ;)

I don't think anyone is fearing being banned for speaking up about an issue. That is an over exageration. We have a 'Site Ideas' for bringing up ideas and suggestions for the site and anyone can pm a mod or go straight to the top and pm/email ben if they dont want us to know.

As has been said we, the mods, are not anything special. We're just other Fiat owners who give up our spare time to keep this place tidy and family friendly, organising meets and other events, arranging stickers and things like clothing. We don't expect to be right about everything but when we do something wrong we expect to be treat like human beings and not swore at or insulted.

Rant over. :)

when was the last time a member was banned for writing a complaint in a civil manner to one of the mods or admin?

some speak up in a nice way and changes are made where nessary, this goes un noticed though because of all the nastyness kicking about distracting people

Hmmmm, had a warning for it once :chin:

Anywho I don't want to be involved, I cba arguing nor getting another infraction

Back