Digger Downunder

Currently reading:
Digger Downunder

Digger Downunder

Hi Guys happy to be a part of the Fiat 500 Family. I have owned 3 500's, 2013 POP manual...2015 POP Dualogic... 2010 Sport Dualogic my favourite... These vehicles are different and special not for everyone thats why me love them.

funny aint it theres so many of em about but each and every one seems to be different with its own personality! to be honest i am surprised that fiat didnt make more of the aftermarket parts and accessories business! as they are the kind of car that lends itself to owner customisation!

funny aint it theres so many of em about but each and every one seems to be different with its own personality! to be honest i am surprised that fiat didnt make more of the aftermarket parts and accessories business! as they are the kind of car that lends itself to owner customisation!
I agree steveras you have to own one to fully understand whats it's all about here in Aus people are starting to get with it . Most common upgrade is alloy wheels and bigger tyres it changes the whole look of the car even a basic POP 🦘

Back