General did they make or can u get a cinquecento turbo?

Currently reading:
General did they make or can u get a cinquecento turbo?

i still dont get this obsession with telling everyone to search. it takes just as much effort to type the answer as it does to say use the search. If everyone searched for stuff then there will be no new posts! It also doesnt look very friendly to new members.

as for a cento turbo.

No, they never made them straight from the factory. the only models they did were the 899cc S and SX and the 1108cc sporting.

The turbos have been proffesonaly converted either by Van Aaken or sometimes Novitec or possibly another company or custom.

kits usualy come in around £1000 + more if you want it fitted. either buy the kit and get it fitted or fit yourself OR buy one thats already been turboed. Sam or Firewarrior on here is selling his high boost cinq sporting. throw him a PM if your interested :)

Bushboy said:
i still dont get this obsession with telling everyone to search. it takes just as much effort to type the answer as it does to say use the search. If everyone searched for stuff then there will be no new posts! It also doesnt look very friendly to new members.

as for a cento turbo.

No, they never made them straight from the factory. the only models they did were the 899cc S and SX and the 1108cc sporting.

The turbos have been proffesonaly converted either by Van Aaken or sometimes Novitec or possibly another company or custom.

kits usualy come in around £1000 + more if you want it fitted. either buy the kit and get it fitted or fit yourself OR buy one thats already been turboed. Sam or Firewarrior on here is selling his high boost cinq sporting. throw him a PM if your interested :)

IMO its not about "telling people to search" i think its about alerting the new members (and some of the old ones) about a service on the forum which isnt used..... however, i also think that a link to relevent info should at least be included. if i can find a sticky or sumthing, then ill give them the info, but also alerting them to the search.

whenever i come across a new forum lookin for info i always have a search to see if i can find the info im after... makes it a lot quicker than posting, waiting for a reply, which may not have all the info you want, then waiting again for someone else to post and discuss it.

however the turbo FAQ in the tech section hold all the revelent info for this question, so it would be silly not to point him in the direction of that thread

if we just posted the same info time and time again, wed have a forum full of about 3 topics, and all the stickies / guides would be pointless.

Back