Styling Debadging

Currently reading:
Styling Debadging

Did you keep the schi badge on by any chance?

Would look mint if it was left on and no other badges(y)

kritip said:
Ooohhh, got a picy? I've never even seen the Schumacer Badge/Decail, and am prob debadging mine soon, so looking for as many pics to decide wether to go for it.

Any problems with fading at all, and any plans to do the front?

Kristian

Heres mine debadged

Picture063.jpg

The schumacher decal is basically his autograph on the back.

You might get it a bit darker where the badge was on the rear once badge is removed and depending on age of vehicle, but nothing a good T-Cut cant sort out (y)

Remember the front is a nut and bolt job, it isnt stuck on, so you would have to fill the hole in once removed if you decide to do the front

kritip said:
Ooohhh, got a picy? I've never even seen the Schumacer Badge/Decail, and am prob debadging mine soon, so looking for as many pics to decide wether to go for it.

Any problems with fading at all, and any plans to do the front?

Kristian

Don't put the Shuey badge on if it ain't a Schumacher!

No pics I'm afraid, the front's staying where it is and I was nil by fade (y)

paulbfd said:
Don't put the Shuey badge on if it ain't a Schumacher!

:yeahthat:

As well as being rare to buy individually (never seen one on ebay but imagine still available from fiat, so probably not that rare) its pretty easy to spot which is a MS sei and which is trying to be a schumacher :D

LOL, No i think you misunderstood me, I'd NEVER consider putting the sticker on my car :eek: I'd never even try to make it look like an arbarth! For a start its black, and I'm just not that silly.

What I really fancied seeing was what the sticker looked like, nothing more, I have located a picture on another thread though, so now i know what you are talking about :)

@ AppleSei That does look quite good :) It made my mind up, I just need to get round to doing it, was meant to be last night, but probably tonight now

Cheers everyone :)

Kristian

I bet the end looks really nice now ;)

Originally Posted by paulbfd No pics I'm afraid, the front's staying where it is and I was nil by fade
Now that really is a pitty :( but I bet the end result is astonishing :D
Tks for the tips again (y)
T8 care now,
A :wave:

kritip said:
@ AppleSei That does look quite good :) It made my mind up, I just need to get round to doing it, was meant to be last night, but probably tonight now

No worries.

Once done youll wish you had done it ages ago :)

I ended up debadging the rear of the Cinq today.

I didn't set out to do it but as I was busy polishing the tailgate the cloth got snagged and snaped the end off the Sporting badge,

so rather than driving around in a Sporti I reached for an old credit card,

wish I'd done it ages ago makes the tailgate look so much better and so much easier to polish as well

Back