General Dashboard vent trim

Currently reading:
General Dashboard vent trim

low610

Low610
Evening all,

Does anyone have a piccy of the front dashboard trim when it's warped/lifted.

Our car went in this morning to have this replaced and it doesn't look any different to me.

The righthand side still looks higher than the left. Maybe this is how it should be hence the request for the picture.

Also had the rear brake shims (or something like that) replaced so it doesn't squeak when reversing any more. I couldn't see any new shiny parts behind the rear wheels so have to question that too. I know i sounds suspicious but i've had fun with main dealers in the past.

Thanks in advance, (y)
Rob.

Why would you need a pic? If its lifted, then its umm.. lifted?

:p

If its sitting properly it doesn't budge.

Evening all,

Does anyone have a piccy of the front dashboard trim when it's warped/lifted.

Our car went in this morning to have this replaced and it doesn't look any different to me.

The righthand side still looks higher than the left. Maybe this is how it should be hence the request for the picture.

Is it flush with the dash itself,if so its fine.

If you look carefully there is a slight 'bow' kinds behind the cluster to the left a bit & this can give appearance of right end of vent sitting up slightly however if its clipped it securly its fine.

Thanks guys,

It doesn't sit flush but it doesn't move either.

I had look at the dynamic sport in our car park today which was exactly the same so i'll live with it.

Thanks again,
Rob.

Mine isn't perfectly flush but it doesn't mover or rattle either.

Think i'll just leave it as is. it's not bothering me so prob not worth the hassle :)

I might take a picture of it and post just for reference purposes :D

Back