DSC01767.JPG

Grande Punto Danny's Linea Race

Introduction

Just thought i'd put some pics up as i'm looking for some ideas as to what to do with the car to make it look even better. Only had it a couple of weeks so i haven't done a lot, just upgrading the sound system atm (y)

Here are some pics anyway... (sorry about the bad light, when i was taking the pics they looked fine, but now i've realised they are pretty dark :bang:)

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01765.JPG

DSC01778.JPG

62248_1463975636833_1156751117_31113529_1903109_n1.jpg

I'll get some more up when i get round to taking them.

:)
Just because i'm bored... :rolleyes:

So far:

- De badged Linea Front Grill,
- Colour Coded Door Handles,
- Colour Coded Mirror Covers.

& that really is it. Made a big difference though i think :)

Thought i'd pop a picture of my sub & amp up as well :p

Specifications:

SUB: JBL GT5-1204BR 12" - 275W RMS (1100W MAX)
AMP: Vibe BlackBox Stereo 2 - 350W RMS amplifier (700W MAX)

I've also got an Alpine HU, just not taken any pics myself so...

- Alpine IDA*X300
- 4x45W Max Power.
- 1 Pre-Out
- Fully Digital, i.e. No CDs, just iPod & USB output.

I've got some Infinity Speakers waiting to go in the back, just haven't got round to it...

- Infinity Reference 5022i Coaxials (13cm)
- 2x45W RMS (135W Max),
- Directional Tweeters.

cars looking good (y) good luck on the rear speakers i found it a rite ballache but i have had the rear panels off a few times so its pritty simple now.

i have front and rear vibe componants i have even flush fitted tweaters in the b pillers

Attachments

• tweaters mounted in B pillor.jpg
    tweaters mounted in B pillor.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 112
cars looking good (y) good luck on the rear speakers i found it a rite ballache but i have had the rear panels off a few times so its pritty simple now.

thanks mate :) yer i'm not looking forward to it, i think i'll save it for a long rainy day haha.

i have front and rear vibe componants i have even flush fitted tweaters in the b pillers

i need to get some front components when i can afford to. yeah i saw when i was on your thread. its a really nice touch (y) how did you do it?

thanks mate :) yer i'm not looking forward to it, i think i'll save it for a long rainy day haha.

i need to get some front components when i can afford to. yeah i saw when i was on your thread. its a really nice touch (y) how did you do it?

a took the B piller panel off when i had all the others off to do the rear speakers and did a bore hole and mounted them and ran the wires to the crossovers in the back of the car. the tweeter domes actualy rotate so i can point the sound anywere i want so it isnt in the passengers and my ear as you would think:slayer:

a took the B piller panel off when i had all the others off to do the rear speakers and did a bore hole and mounted them and ran the wires to the crossovers in the back of the car. the tweeter domes actualy rotate so i can point the sound anywere i want so it isnt in the passengers and my ear as you would think:slayer:

alrite, cheers. well i've only got coaxials for the back so i dont think i'll be doing this for a while. does look good though. yer i was thinkin it might be a bit annoying havin them next to your ears. but i guess it wouldnt be a problem with directionals in.

are you vibe components any good mate?

yes i have tried loads of different types my mate works at audio island and we fitted about 7 different types to test and vibe sounded the best by far (y)

alrite cheers. i might have t get myself some then ;) audio islands good, but its a rip off :p you get any discounts there?

Back