DSC01767.JPG

Grande Punto Danny's Linea Race

Introduction

Just thought i'd put some pics up as i'm looking for some ideas as to what to do with the car to make it look even better. Only had it a couple of weeks so i haven't done a lot, just upgrading the sound system atm (y)

Here are some pics anyway... (sorry about the bad light, when i was taking the pics they looked fine, but now i've realised they are pretty dark :bang:)

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01765.JPG

DSC01778.JPG

62248_1463975636833_1156751117_31113529_1903109_n1.jpg

I'll get some more up when i get round to taking them.

:)
i still wanna vinyl my roof, i still think it would look a bit daft with the stripe on the bonnet though :/ and i wouldnt wanna do it myself lol, i'd only mess it up.

Why dude :( ?

need the money for uni (n) plus i won't need the car, and i don't wanna be driving around in a 1.2 for the rest of my life either :cool:

Ill have the alloys in part exchange for sporting ones if you're interesed?

i was planning on keeping them as i want to keep the full linea race kit on it.. won't be worth as much if i start selling the parts off individually. depends on the price i could sell the car for really. if I can make more money by selling the linea race kit separately then i'll do that n i'll exchange wheels with you. its too early to say what i'm gna do with it yet though.

need the money for uni (n) plus i won't need the car, and i don't wanna be driving around in a 1.2 for the rest of my life either :cool:

i was planning on keeping them as i want to keep the full linea race kit on it.. won't be worth as much if i start selling the parts off individually. depends on the price i could sell the car for really. if I can make more money by selling the linea race kit separately then i'll do that n i'll exchange wheels with you. its too early to say what i'm gna do with it yet though.

Fair enough yeah. Let me know though pal :)

Okay, so a bit of a delay but I will definitely be putting this up for sale within the next week :) if you want more details on the car keep an eye out on pistonheads :) will be sad to see it go but I won't be needing it whilst I'm at uni.

Back