CYMRU ITALIA M.O.D's

Currently reading:
CYMRU ITALIA M.O.D's

I broke one of my side indicator units 1408998551315.jpgwhen cleaning Fergus so thought whilst I've got one out I'll tint it and give it try (both indicator units cost me £5 from local scrappy) so if I didn't like it well it's a fiver down the drain but I think they go well with the colour of the wheels

Attachments

• 1408998568659.jpg
    1408998568659.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 29
  • 1408998588780.jpg
    1408998588780.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 1408998606249.jpg
    1408998606249.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 36
I broke one of my side indicator units View attachment 142736when cleaning Fergus so thought whilst I've got one out I'll tint it and give it try (both indicator units cost me £5 from local scrappy) so if I didn't like it well it's a fiver down the drain but I think they go well with the colour of the wheels

Nice addition fairplay Dylan.

I broke one of my side indicator units View attachment 142736when cleaning Fergus so thought whilst I've got one out I'll tint it and give it try (both indicator units cost me £5 from local scrappy) so if I didn't like it well it's a fiver down the drain but I think they go well with the colour of the wheels

Yes yes love it dude they do look much better and what a "bobby dazzler" cheap as chips son

Yes yes love it dude they do look much better and what a "bobby dazzler" cheap as chips son

Thanks Swift, I think so too ? yours on the other hand is a whole new level!! You're calipers and engine bay are something of master piece and I'm not just saying that cause greens my favourite colour, fair play mate you've done a good job there truth be told

Thanks Swift, I think so too ? yours on the other hand is a whole new level!! You're calipers and engine bay are something of master piece and I'm not just saying that cause greens my favourite colour, fair play mate you've done a good job there truth be told

Yo dude cheers man appreciate it, and green was purely down to being different and a little help off the misses

Back