General croma 2.2 petrol 2006

Currently reading:
General croma 2.2 petrol 2006

Lisa 123

Hi can any one help me i need a second hand fuel tank for my croma 2.2 petrol 2006 does anyone know if another tank might fit from another car thank you Lisa 123

Have a look at one from a Vectra C.

A question for people who know more: Are all fuel tanks the same, whether petrol, diesel, whatever the engine size? I would have thought so, but don't know this.

If this is so, then possibly any tank for any Vectra C. It can't be that simple though.

What have you done to it, out of interest? Surely it hasn't rusted?

Hi thanks have looked at vectra c and does look the same shape the croma I have had its petrol tank removed as it was on a film set so was taken out for safety and film people disposed of it also I need a rear bottom seat thanks again lisa

Cool! What film's it in?

I'd love to know too. And given that it's a petrol it's not going to be about one man (or woman's) quest to diagnose and replace a faulty EGR valve in the face of knowledgless dealers who just see you as a walking wallet (or purse) :)

Cool! What film's it in?

The Great Tank Robbery?

getmecoat.gif

A question for people who know more: Are all fuel tanks the same, whether petrol, diesel, whatever the engine size? I would have thought so, but don't know this.

Petrol and diesel are usually different. To do with the fuel circuit where excess returns to the tank. As petrol fuel injection also does this it makes you wonder why, but they are.

Just looked at Eper, petrol tank is different to the diesel, but all diesel models use the same one.

Hopefully a Vectra petrol will work.

Hi iam getting vectra c tank from scrap yard so hope it works will let you know the film is fast and furious 6 unsure what they used car for dont know why they took bottom part of back seat out will look on ebay and phone couple scrap yards

hi just getting use to using this forum my partner has fit vectra c tank into croma and fits ok there are only 4 wires from vectra tank and he has found 6 wires on croma he knows what the 4 wires are but a little unsure about remaining 2 i was wondering if it could be to do with a button i have found which is on the front passenger side floor near the seat iam unsure if this button is a fuel cut off reset button does any one know what this is for thank you for advice on tank as fiat wanted 600 and that was with out pumps ect; also i have found a seat which is being sent soon :)

...and say what you did with the wiring - it might help someone else with the same problem in the future.

Fast and Furious 6 trailer...

It's not the action-hero's pursuit car. I did see a few parked cars in one scene - I couldn't see the Croma but that might be all its part was.

Last edited:
Back